Awards & Affiliations
Awards and Affiliations of Putman Restoration
Contractor of the Year
• Category: MembershipsThe Restoration Industry Association (RIA) is the oldest and largest trade association representing the restoration and reconstruction industry with over 1,100 member firms worldwide. RIA serves and represents the interests of its members by promoting the highest ethical standards; providing education, professional qualification and certification opportunities; positively influencing regulations and governmental actions; and advancing the safety, image, efficiency, and competitiveness of industry members.
• Category: MembershipsThe Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries. The IICRC standards serve to develop common, industry-accepted language and terminology that will lead to a higher level of competency for workers in their respective fields. IICRC-certified technicians set themselves apart through training, experience and comprehensive examinations. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certification courses available. The exams are based off standards set by the IICRC, which is an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) member and an accredited standards developer. When you hear the term “industry standard,” it means a standard of function or operation that is carried out in that respective industry. The IICRC standards are upheld to the highest globally recognized standard in which all IICRC technicians and firms govern themselves by the quality and assurance they provide to the consumer.
Coalition of Disaster Responders
• Category: AwardsThe Coalition of Disaster Responders is a team of restoration companies that come together during large disasters like floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, or other widespread disasters. By pooling their resources, they bring in top professionals to get communities they help they need so they can restore their homes and businesses and get back to their lives. There are currently 34 coalition companies and 18 associate companies with combined resources of up to 15,000 units of portable equipment, 250 units of large equipment, and over 600 certified DR technicians. At the core of CDR you will find competence, integrity, and value through economies of scale. Our ultimate goal is to respond quickly with the resources required to get our client’s properties and businesses online and operational. We offer these services with competence, efficiency, and most importantly, integrity.
• Category: MembershipsThe Better Business Bureau (BBB) is an ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers can trust each other. Founded in 1912, today’s BBB consists of 106 independently incorporated local BBB organizations that provide a place where buyers can file a complaint or leave a review about a company’s services. Based on this data and other public information, the BBB assigns ratings from A+ (highest) to F (lowest) to local businesses in that area.
Contractor of the Year 2020
• Category: AwardsEach year, a CDR member is nominated for the "CDR Contractor of the Year Award." This award is the highest badge of honor, and represents CDR core values, integrity, honesty, and loyalty. But most of all, it represents the willingness to selflessly help others. Bert Lojewski not only helped develop the CDR organization into what it is today, but in the end he rested his legacy with all of us. Bert's passion was to help his family, friends, and colleagues exceed in life, without expectations of anything more than a simple "thank you." A true brother to ALL CDR Members. In the spirit of honoring Bert Lojewski's legacy and the love for his CDR family, CDR would like to honor him and his beautiful wife, Jeanne, by changing the name of the "CDR Contractor of the Year Award" to: "The Bert Lojewski Award."
Local's Love Us
• Category: Memberships