Recovery assistance and resources become scarce during a natural disaster or catastrophe. Our ER Priority Partnership is a "pre-loss" agreement whereby you arrange and reserve emergency services and resources before you need them. Services may include labor, materials, & equipment. A pre-loss agreement will ensure that you get what you need when you need it. It takes the guess-work and pressure out of the recovery process! YOUR NEEDS become OUR PRIORITY in the case of a disaster.
You will have the resources you need when you need them the most!
Many businesses never resume operations after suffering a major property loss. Personnel records, financial records, company documentation, computer systems, and management records can all be lost in just minutes in the case of a natural disaster. Preparedness is the key to a successful disaster recovery effort. Avoid making "expensive" decisions under the extreme pressure and duress associated with a disaster related property loss. Making these decisions in the form of an Emergency Action Plan (EAP) before a major loss occurs gives you peace of mind knowing that you have a pre-planned road map to recovery in place.
• A custom & comprehensive Emergency Action Plan
• Availability of equipment & resources in catastrophic situations
• Catastrophe planning assistance (pre, during, & post incident steps required to protect your assets)
• Approval of pricing & billing formats with your insurance company BEFORE an incident
• CE classes and year round consulting regarding property loss & recovery
• Pre-approval for services we perform to ensure financial recovery
• Access to the Coalition of Disaster Responders (CDR), a comprehensive
We have selected only a certain number of commercial properties along the Gulf Coast and Atlantic seaboard. We will not offer more agreements than we can respond to in any one area. In the event of a natural or manmade disaster, your project will be assessed first, before we respond to any non-retained clients. In most cases, we will arrive at your property for assessment before you do